Book NLP Practitioner training
for your group
(Certification Programme for Coaches and
other Professional People-Developers)
Coaches and professional people developers (new or experienced) can benefit hugely from adding NLP approaches to their 'people development toolboxes'. We have a total passion for delivering world class NLP Practitioner training for small groups of professionals who are eager to learn and hungry to make a positive difference to people's lives.
You'll learn how to help people get more of the results and outcomes that they want more quickly, more easily, more consistently and more effectively...
...whilst experiencing your own significant personal development breakthroughs on this unique journey of self discovery!
Allow us to introduce ourselves ...
We're Tony Burgess and Julie French, co-founders of Academy of High Achievers Ltd
It was our passion for NLP that brought us together both in work and in life and we've designed an NLP Practitioner training programme that is very special - Our heart and soul goes into creating every bit of the magic that you will experience!
We've affectionately called the programme 'Unearthing Diamonds' because the NLP approaches and methods that we share will help you uncover the priceless human treasure that exists as a unique blend within every individual ... and you'll learn to help people reveal the fullness of their true value and shine it out into the world!
This is incredibly fulfilling - every day is full of exciting promise when we have these powerful tools available to work with ... and in many ways, if you choose, NLP becomes a way of life so that you gain all the personal enrichment of adopting the attitudes and principles and philosophy upon which NLP was built: Ownership, flexibility, modelling excellence, doing whatever works, seeing great possibility and positive potential in the people and circumstances you encounter, being 'in the driving seat' of your life, curiosity about the things that really make a difference, separating unhelpful experiences and patterns from the essence of the magnificent human being that may be playing them out ... and more ...
World Class NLP training for small groups
We have total commitment to providing you with an exceptionally high quality experience in which you will live, breathe and appreciate the power of NLP. We keep on stacking in more and more value to provide you with a very special and life-enhancing programme. You will find that it boosts your performance in many different areas of your career and personal life so that you can achieve and experience more of what you truly deserve and help others do the same.
Call Tony on +44(0)7989 469 570 to discuss your group's training needs or to book your place on our next open programme in June 2015
We have run NLP Practitioner trainings for many years in the UK and abroad (as you can tell from the photos). We can run an intensive residential course for your group or we can split the programme over a number of weeks or months to suit.
The greatest benefits of all will be the personal insights and
awakenings you experience that you could never have planned for and yet
will affect everything!
Some key areas you will cover on your NLP Practitioner training:
Attitudes underpinning success
- Learn and adopt the 'working assumptions' (presuppositions) that get the best results when helping people to develop and progress
- Discover the importance of getting your own inner world aligned with empowering change if you are going to be the best people developer you can be
Well Formed Outcomes – Becoming strongly results-focused and outcome-orientated
- How to set compelling goals in ways that make them much more likely to be achieved.
- How to help others to set rich and compelling goals too
Rapport - The fundamental key to connection, influence and better communication
- How to get on another person’s wavelength
- How to connect with people more effectively by attending to body language, voice qualities and energy levels conveyed moment by moment
The Art of Effective Language Use – Graceful and Elegant communication
- How to use language patterns modelled on outstanding communicators and people developers such as Milton Erikson, Virginia Satir and Fritz Perls. The two main Language models of NLP are called the Meta Model and the Milton Model.
- Learn how to use language skilfully and respectfully to lower inner resistance and gain greater inner ‘buy-in’ to positive change.
- How to ask the right questions to get to the heart of the matter with accuracy and speed, including uncovering what is getting in the way of progress and what will ease progress.
- How to challenge unhelpful beliefs and assumptions conversationally and help people to steer their minds in the direction of more helpful possibilities.
- How to ask questions that tease out more choices and solutions from your clients.
Sensory Acuity - Noticing more
- How to read another person’s eye movements to discover how they are thinking moment by moment
- How to 'calibrate' against differences in language, movement, breathing, posture, gesture, skin tone and more so you can more easily monitor and influence progress.
- How to spot behavioural and physiological clues about a person's mental and emotional state and their inner representations. These are unconsciously given off by people moment by moment. Spotting these can help you understand better how to positively guide things in the direction of desired outcomes.
Representational Systems – Understanding how the mind filters and re-presents the sensory world we live in.
- Understand how human minds work and how people 'think' and 'perceive' as they filter raw data hitting the senses. This will help you understand yourself and others better and will enable you to help more people more effectively
- How to detect another person’s preferred way of thinking to enhance rapport communication and connection and to introduce more choice and richness for their inner experience of the world.
Submodality Magic – Putting clients at the controls of their own experiences.
- How to work with the finer details of the very structure of people's thinking and experiences (submodalities) to quickly change unwanted thoughts and feelings
- How to empower people to 'reframe' their past and anticipated future by helping them use their inner remote control, putting their powerful imagination to good use.
- How to scramble unhelpful inner programmes that no longer serve a person and replace them with something that simply works better
Anchoring – The power of associative conditioning
- How to establish and strengthen ‘resource’ anchors so that you are able to trigger powerful positive emotional states instantly
- How to remove unhelpful anchors that might have been getting in the way
Belief Change - For Good
- How to help people notice which of their beliefs are slowing or preventing progress and which are supporting them.
- How to help people make authentic belief shifts so they become free to thrive in their day-to-day activities
Strategies – How do people ‘do’ what they do?
- Learn how to reveal the unconscious steps a person goes through to create their behaviour and experiences
- How to ‘re-programme’ personal strategies for better results
- How to help people to model excellence, particularly their own!
Part work – The key to reomoving any inner 'tug-of-war' and promoting inner alignment
- How to work with parts of a person's inner team to resolve internal conflict and to remove any inner resistance to useful and positive change
- How to help a person to experience wholeness and congruence as every part of them 'sings from the same hymn sheet' and 'pulls in the same direction'
- How to help people to break any pattern of 'one step forward, one step back' (or 'yo-yo' patterns of behaviour)
Perceptual positions - Stepping into other people's shoes for broader awareness and deeper understanding
- How to effectively 're-play' events from different perspectives for maximising learning and development
- How to test and measure the effectiveness of possible approaches before applying them 'live'.
- How to capture and 'model' your own excellence (from the inside-out and the outside-in)
The Art of 'Bringing it all Together'
- How to elegantly blend these NLP processes, language, techniques and approaches to help people achieve more of what they want more quickly, more easily, more consistently and with lasting effects!
***Call Tony on +44(0)7989 469 570 to discuss your group's needs***
What you will be able to do once you have experienced your NLP Practitioner training:
- Help people to strengthen their sense of identity - their self concept and perceived self-worth
- Help people to take stock and get more clarity about their life, their core values and their most meaningful roles. Help them to get more 'on purpose'
- Help people to become more outcome focused and solution focused
- Help people to 'get out of their own way' more easily
- Help people to ditch any phobias, traumas or other unhelpful 'baggage'
- Have more purposeful and helpful conversations by harnessing the power of effective language
- Help people to access their own resourcefulness at will and feel more in the driving seat of their own lives
- Help people to experience more joy, contentment, inner peace, confidence, gratitude, love, compassion, patience, determination, well-being ... in their lives.
- Help people to make more solid progress towards their goals
- Help people to understand themselves (and others) better
- Help people to communicate more effectively
- Help people to tap into and understand different perspectives on the same situation
- Help people to uncover more choices and options
- Help people to generate a better future for themselves
- Help people to choose better meanings that keep them resourceful
- Help people to feel better about unhelpful experiences in their past
- Communicate with your clients, work colleagues, friends and family more effectively
- Achieve more and enjoy life more yourself as you benefit from your own personal development breakthroughs on the course and go on to further apply the tools in your own life!
...and more besides!
Some of the key factors that enrich your learning experience with us include the following:
- We insist on training only small groups of delegates which means that you get maximum attention from us as your trainers.
- The way we train and coach you really accelerates your learning by operating at both conscious and unconscious levels of processing and by the time you depart you will be a shining example of NLP excellence.
- We like to keep things simple because that way people will apply what they learn! We provide you with a clear, practical and simple conceptual model through which you can apply all of your change tools (existing and new) to facilitate positive change effectively and reliably, whatever it is that you or your clients want to achieve.
- We keep out of the unnecessary jargon that often goes with teaching models and methods for facilitating change (although it is available on the CDs and in the manual we provide, for those who want it). We know that helping you to shine as the outstanding facilitator of change that you can be, is about helping you to 'perform' super-effectively rather than helping you to use fancy terminology.
- We teach you to be able to work 'content-free'. What we mean by this is that you will become skilled at helping people to make solid progress even when you don't know what it is that they actually want to achieve (only the clients themselves need to know what they want in order for you to help them massively). This is so powerful ...
... So often, 'contamination' can occur when well-meaning coaches get drawn into the client's 'story' and start to offer their own opinions and solutions based on their own models of the world. By being able to offer content-free support, you can keep the change process 'pure', freeing the clients own solutions and resources to move forward effectively. Being able to work in this way will make sure that you operate at a level that is head and shoulders above the level at which most coaches and people development professionals are operating.
- You will have lots of opportunity for your own personal development breakthroughs carefully and closely supported by Tony, & Julie as well as your fellow delegates. This programme is stacked full of 'Aha!' moments and it is a fabulous opportunity to take a big step up on your personal success journey!
- When you graduate from the programme, you will be personally supported by us for life (or at least for as long as we are alive and well enough to support you), as you become part of the Academy's treasured 'Aha! Family'. This ensures that you will keep your NLP tools sharp and that you continue to live and breathe it!
Call Tony to discuss your group's needs on +44(0)7989 469 570
The greatest benefits of all will be the personal insights and
awakenings you experience that you could never have planned for and yet
will affect everything!
To ask any questions or to secure an NLP Practitioner programme for your group, feel happy to call us on our personal mobile's to discuss this unique programme further:
Tony Burgess: +44 (0)7989 469 570
Julie French: +44 (0)7989 991 056
We look forward to connecting with you and working with you!
We can also offer NLP Master Practitioner training (for groups where all are already certified NLP practitioners) and NLP Trainer training (for groups where all are already certified NLP Master Practitioners)
Call Tony to discus: 0044(0)7989 469 570
More words from some of our past delegates:
Jane Keogh, NLP Practitoner, comments on her training experience:
Jane qualified with us in April 2007
"WOW! I went (on the course), with some outcomes in mind - definite 'stuff' that I wanted to deal with. I came away having achieved all of those outcomes and more. It wasn't just about my own transformation/breakthroughs, it was about being a part of other people's and sharing with them was a fantastic experience and privilege.
The arrow breaking exercise, during which I chose specifically to deal with one of my major outcomes (I knew that I would know when the right moment presented itself), was a major achievement. A tremendous anchor. Touching, feeling and now just looking at the broken arrow triggers some incredibly powerful feelings of well being!
Living life 'in the flame' is my desire and a week on the practitioners course was the beginning of that for sure!
It's also so wonderful to have 'unclogged' my brain. What I mean specifically, is that it's like I have 'fast filed' stuff that was lying dormant and taking up disc space. As a result, my clarity of thought is so much sharper (pinging to be exact!), and my ability to take on new learnings and concepts has heightened. It's like my brain and in particular my unconscious mind, has become a soft, receptive sponge (natural variety of course), moist and healthy instead of hard,dry and scratchy (that's in the past) - allowing valuable knowledge and learnings to process through.
Of course the valuable relationships that developed over the week and the friendships now growing on the back of an incredible week of growth and development have also added to the experience. For me personally, being there with Sean (my husband) was an added bonus - to see his confidence and natural ability shine through stronger each day was immensely satisfying and rewarding.
I'm looking forward to the next Master Practitioner Course."
"Truly Inspiring! Tony and Julie make all concepts so easy to grasp. I was able to share a remarkable journey and start one of my own. Much appreciation and gratitude to the whole team"
Alex Hewitt, NLP Practitioner - Glastonbury 2007 (Age 17 at the time of the course - our youngest NLP Practitioner graduate to date! A remarkable man!)
"Brilliant! Everything I was told to expect and so much more. The training and insights from Julie and Tony was inspired and inspiring. The knowledge is imparted in so many subtle and powerful ways. My learning was effortless and deep. The combination of NLP and fitness training across the week was such an innovative and effective strategy. I came for NLP training and I go away with my life changed for the better in all sorts of ways. Thanks a million!"
Steve Scholey, NLP Practitioner - Glastonbury 2007
Founder President of Professional Speakers Association (PSA) West Midlands
Founder of Tarot Academy
Founder of Mary Collin Training and Consultancy
"Dear Tony and Julie
This NLP Practitioner course has been the most amazing, enriching, empowering experience. It far exceeded my expectations - which were high as I had already seen you present several times. What you do - and help others to do - is awe-inspiring. Seeing the transformations that took place and experiencing my own transformations is priceless - invaluable and incalculable. I'm only beginning to glimpse all the possibilities - I know that I will easily spot more and more opportunities and ways to continue benefitting as the days, weeks, months and years go by.
A memorable and remarkable experience. What you give to each of your delegates is the most amazing gift we could ever have - our true self in all its glory!
You supply the best, most effective and easy-to-use 'diamond polishing equipment' I have ever seen.
My love always to you both, my dear friends.
Mary x x"
Mary Collin, NLP Practitioner - Stafford, January/February 2008
Founder of Stretch Development Ltd
International Professional Speaker and Trainer
"Individually, Tony and Julie are powerful coaches and trainers and working together as a training team, they combine to dot every 'i' and cross every 't' when it comes to NLP training.
The content was fascinating, superbly structured, and in addition to this, was very interactive and experiential enabling all delegates to really sense that they could "use" the tools they were learning.
The relaxed and fun style enabled us all to laugh "so much" as we learnt, practised and applied our new skills in a supportive and professional programme.
We all left knowing that we could use this stuff!
Tony and Julie made it all so easy to understand and apply.
It changes lives, including your own.
Amazing results even whilst still on the course !!!"
David Hyner, NLP Practitioner - Stafford, January/February 2008
"Thank you for being such an inspiration - you really are changing lives! I have all the tools I need to open my mind and make my life wonderful. Also the ability to better help those in need of support"
Rebecca Thompson, Practice Building (Coach)
"One of the many great things about the course was the plethora of opportunities to test and experiment and play around with the tools."
Gareth Edwards, Arrowsmith Marketing Ltd
"Tony and Julie's NLP training has given me a whole new dimension to share with others. The factors that led me to choosing the Academy of High Achievers Ltd were their reputation for delivering a high standard of training and excellence. Having met them prior to the training, I was impressed with their passion, commitment and knowledge on this subject. Experiencing the open, permissive, generous teachings has allowed me to discover more about myself and given me the confidence to utilise the skills gained throughout my personal and business life"
Debbie Huxton, Debbie Huxton Ltd
"I had extremely high expectations and these were not just met but really exceeded! The NLP training has given me new insights, Aha! moments, laughter, inspiration, freedom and the tools to apply easily. I would recommend the Academy to anyone who values integrity, openness and a teaching style that is fun, infectious and takes learning to a deep level. Every day uncovers a new delight"
Sue Rutson, Director, Inspiration Training and Coaching Ltd
"Just awesome. I now know what all the people I have spoken to, who have been on the programme, absolutely rave about. A major life-changing event - challenging, enjoyable, fun and just opening my eyes to all the opportunities that lie ahead on this journey. Working with such a professional and motivating Aha! team has really been outstanding. I can recommend this to anyone who wants to be the best they can be"
Ian Nicklin, Action Coach
"I highly urge anyone who is looking for inner calm and a collection of resources that can benefit every aspect of their lives to do this training"
"A life changing week! An amazing, wonderful experience! Tony, Julie and Steve are the most amazing facilitators for change. At a business level, I have developed the skills to make a real difference to my clients, work colleagues and the business itself. On a personal level it opened up endless possibilities and showed me my potential for achieving my dreams. Thank you for helping me see me and to know that being me is an amazing thing to be!"
Anne Brown, Director, Stepping Stones Mediation
"A truly life-enhancing experience for body, mind and spirit. My high expectations have been exceeded. I am coming away with very real personal experiences of how powerful NLP is as a way of life. As a minimum I have tools that I have used and feel comfortable using to help people. Far more than that though, my outlook on life and my desire and enthusiasm to see me and everyone I come into contact with truly live the life we deserve and were designed for has been intensified. The 7 days have been marvelous and have been stored in my treasure chest of wonderful memories. I recommend (insist upon) this course to other coaches and to all people who have others in their circle of influence (teachers, parents....)"
Mark Dyble, Action Coach
"Fantastic experience that has surpassed all expectation. Well structured and has given me much more clarity to all areas of my life. My personal growth has gone through the roof!
"The course was from start to finish interesting, stimulating, challenging and above all, loads of fun! This was due to a couple of amazing, unique and inspirational trainers as well as the fantastic bunch of delegates who made it all such a positive and great experience (and Steve Halls for his unique and very special contribution).
I have learned so many skills and techniques that will change my life and the way I feel about myself when I apply them consistently. Thank you for giving me such an amazing and wonderful experience."
The Trainers' Training Company
"Thank you for an awe-inspiring,life changing experience. The past 7 days have brought learning, reflection, emotion, new insights and fun! Wrap this up with the fabulous content and truly outstanding delivery from both of you and I can say that this training really has been the full package. Congratulations on achieving such inspirational levels of excellence. Your passion and total commitment to what you do has ensured that I take away the skills to touch people's lives and also my own life has been positively affected by the magic you have performed. I can wholeheartedly recommend this course as an event which can and will change lives."
"Thank you for this life changing opportunity! I consider myself incredibly blessed to have been empowered and to take these wonderful teachings out into the world. This journey is only just beginning and holds so much excitement and potential. With so much clarity as to what the future now holds and determination to use my new found NLP skills - I see no boundaries, only opportunities; no problems, only solutions! With love and gratitude to you both."
Golden Light Reiki School
"A quite amazing 7 days. Fantastic content delivered in such an ingenious and energising way that I know that so much of the learning is now part of me.
The magic of NLP has, in the space of a week, allowed me to redefine my purpose, my ideal outcomes and my priorities. It has given me insight into what has been in my way and opened my eyes and heart to the resources I have within me to get those obstacles out of the way.
Tony, Julie and Steve have combined and conspired to make a real difference to my life and have primed me to get out there and make a real difference to other people's lives. Tony and Julie did a fantastic job of getting together a great group of 'practitioners in training' and their inspiration, enthusiasm, talent and energy enabled the whole group to connect and grow together.
I look forward to staying very much part of the Aha! family as I continue my journey"
Action Coach / Level Up (South West)
"Everybody knows you are the NLP Gurus and this life experience simply reinforces that. Simply outstanding. With much love, gratitude and laughter"
"An amazing, magical journey of enlightenment. Fantastic!! Thank you so much for helping me feel a fantastic human being"
"I believe the magic of the course began working for me from the time I agreed to do it and continued througout the course. The tools became useful immediately, facilitating dramatic improvements in my relationship with one of my sons in particular. I also began to see results straight away with my clients.
The course was fun in a way that made learning easy and effortless, and embedded possibly forever.
Julie and Tony you are true professionals, wonderful and caring human beings. Your passion for NLP is infectious"
"Fantastic course. The pace was excellent. The teachings amazing. The venue so very special. You are such a special couple. I have learnt so much about me. You have helped me to find the diamond inside and I shall be forever grateful to you. An incredible journey with such an amazing group of people, who I now count as my friends"
"A fantastic journey of self awareness. Focuses on how to use NLP instead of just theoretical stuff. Phenomenal tutors - Bundles of energy, fun and wisdom. Truly inspiring stuff. If you're serious about changing your life or helping others to do so, this training is a must!!!! It stretched my comfort zones and I will take away some fantastic learnings and memories. Magic!"
Tony & Julie
Tony Burgess: +44(0)7989 469 570
Julie French: +44(0)7989 991 056